Kidnapped Part 2

... Derek's hand reaches for mine and whispers with a voice like silk. 'Whatever happens, I will always be by you side.'...

My eyes stung when the door of the van swung open. I wipe my eyes with the base of my hand.
I stay silent and not move, my wrists boiled with the pain the ropes were causing.
'Well come one!' He yelled.
'We will never go with you.' Derek argued. The look on the mans face made me wonder what the man was going to do, then he spoke.
'Well if you won't get out, I'll make you get out.' And in a flash he grabbed my arm an pulled. Flung out of the van with unimaginable strength I hit the concrete ground.
Right in front of me was a hole surrounded by liquid.

In an instant Derek was by my side. Laughing the man followed.
'You know what I'm gonna to do to you? Well? I'm gonna throw you in that there hole and I'm gonna light the gasoline around the hole and I'm gonna leave you there.'


To be continued...for now...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!