A Day At Harbourside Amusement Park Trunnska

One day, during the SimNation Summer School Holidays, Mum and Dad decided to take Sarah and me to Harbourside Amusement Park Trunnska, with our friends from Twinbrooke. It was great fun.
First off, we caught the train to Bridgeport Railway Station. Then, we entered the park gates before paying our Unlimited Rides Passes.
Soon, we headed to the Midway sideshow alley and Dad and I rode the Wild Mouse. It was such a good ride!
After that, we went up north to Harbour Town and rode the Sky Runner Roller Coaster. The coaster went very, very fast, and I got a bit sick!
Later, it was time for Lunch. We had burgers and hot chips from the Lighthouse Cafe. After Lunch, we rode the Ghost Train to frighten the wits out of our Mum and Dad!
Next, we did the Dodgem Cars and the Carousel, two of my favourite classic carnival rides.
And finally, before leaving the park to catch the train home, we watched the Harbourside Circus in a big red and white striped tent. My Dad said that when he was younger, the tent was called the ‘Big Top’. It had a lot of seats.
My favourite part of the show was the clowns. They were funny, because they fell over a lot! Some juggled balls in the air. One clown was on a unicycle. He didn’t fall off. He was great.

We all enjoyed our trip to Harbourside. Mum and Dad liked it too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!