New Girl

New Girl

Hi my name Madeleine and There was this one time when standing up for someone helped and this how it goes........
It was a normal day In History class (boring as usual) Ms Jackson was informing the class about the Battle of Hastings, I was falling asleep in dullness of the story. My eyes were wondering around the room when I caught my self looking out the window. The trees swaying from side to side like a girl flicking her hair. The sun shinning on the grass made it look like a light underneath cellophane, I was in a completely different world. Madeleine are you still with us? Ms Jackson ask.
What? Oh yeah, sorry.
Just as Ms Jackson began to talk about total dull again the class room door swung open there standing in a white shirt, black skirt, black stocking and thick high heels, the head honcho of the place, the Principle.
Everyone sat up straight and stopped talking, class! I would like to tell you that you will be getting a new student in your grade, her name is Charlie and she will be here next period thank you. Then the principle walked out. After she walked out everyone started to talk about the "new girl Charlie " behind me Olivia and Ella, all I could hear was cant wait to bully her she sounds like a complete loser!
Class! Time to get back to work. DRING!! Class has finally finished next class is French my favourite class (well that's because I'm French) remember to do your homework on page 178, now go to your next class.
I grabbed all my books and chucked them in my bag and walked to my next class. On the way to French I saw violet running down the hall then slipped, I ran to help her up, violet are you okay? Madeleine, Madeleine guess what Olivia and Ella walked passed and spat out a horrible comment like always. Did you have a trip? do you want me to go and call you mummy? and they just laughed and walked off. Don't worry Olivia and Ella are just princesses, so what were you going to say? Well before Olivia and Ella rudely interrupted me I was going to say we have a new girl in our grade her name is Charlie I think? I saw her in the office, she is coming to our next class which we will be late for if we don't hurry up! Violet, I know she is going to be in our class the principle came and told us, come, I don't want to be late for French.
Bonjour classe, bonjour madame Clavel, ok let's do the role remember to say oui or bonjour. Olivia oui, Ella oui, James oui, the role is so annoying because my name is all the way down the bottom. Violet oui, Charlie hi, and Madeleine oui. This must be our new student Charlie, Charlie why don't you tell us about your self. Well ok my name is Charlie I'm from England I'm 17 years old I love to dance and play a lot of sport. Merci Charlie why do you go sit with Olivia and Ella down at the back.
I was thinking that Charlie would be one of those look at me girls you know a princess type. But she looks likes a nice person, she has pretty green eyes like deep Green leaf colour and her black smooth hair like a smooth black board. Ok class lets continue with our writing tasks.
Violet, I think Charlie looks unhappy it looks like Olivia and Ella are being bullies again. Should we go and ask Charlie if she wants to come sit with us, she looks like she is going to cry! Madeleine are you crazy we can't do that, that would be saying let's join the princess group. Violet I'm so disappointed in you now that is like acting Olivia and Ella, Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover.
DRING!!
Lunch time remember to finish those tasks by Thursday, oui Madame!
Violet can we eat lunch outside today, it's a nice day the sun is like the heater, and I want to eat outside because we always eat inside. Fine but can we sit under the trees. Fine lets go! As we were walking to the trees I saw Charlie sitting by her self eating lunch, I was about to go up to her, when Olivia and Ella walked up to her and started to be mean and abusive. The things that the girls were saying was like the battle of Hastings but with words, after the girls left I ran up to Charlie to ask her if she was okay but she walked off.
We have to do something violet! Don't you remember when you were getting bullied by them you had no friends well? Ok what do we do? Well next class we will have to go up to her and talk to her, well it's time to go back to class now anyway.
Charlie would you like to hang out with violet and I? No thank you I like to be on my own, look Charlie we know what Olivia and Ella are doing, they have done the same thing to us, if you don't speak out it will keep happening. Aw Ella look loser 1&2 are talking to loser 3. Charlie don't listen to them they are mean stuck up girls, come sit with us. Violet sometimes I feel like going up to them and giving them a piece of my mind there attitude smells like garbage.
Listen up class time to do some silent reading, Mmm... Ms Bell could I say something, we are having a problem, as class captain I would like to point out the issue of bullying! Some of us in this grade are getting bullied because we are new, what we wear and other things that are not to be teased about, It has to STOP! I'm proud to be friends with Charlie and violet they are the two nicest people you could meet they are sweet, funny ,kind and a lot more and I will not stand around and watch them get hurt!
I would like to make a class rule Ms, all those who bully will have the consequence of cleaning all the classrooms! Well Madeleine that was some speech and I will agree to that rule victims need to speak up because if you don't it will just go around in circles. Madeleine, Charlie and violet thank you for speaking out its very hard to speak out when it happens constantly.
Not long after that the bullying had stop, Olivia moved schools and Ella moved grades, I'm just grateful that I have friends that look out for each other.
ands that's my story!
Just remember if you are getting bullied or know someone who is getting bullied you need to speak out because it can save a life, everyone needs a friend even when they say I don't need a friend because they do trusted me they do from my experience.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!