BANNED FROM CHOCOLATE

Hey there my name is Bob Armstrong, I am 13 years old and my life is all about chocolate. Let me tell you what I mean. So my favourite movie is ‘Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory’ and my favourite scene is when they go into the factory and find the giant chocolate pool, I dream about chocolate, when I was about 6 I had a seizure and what revived me was the smell of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate, when I grow up I want to be a chocolate inspector and taster, when I get married I want to live in the chocolate land called Joyville and if I don’t eat chocolate all the time I will pretty much die. So as you can see from this without chocolate my life is nothing, but something happened one day something that I can’t explains because of how horrible it was. It killed me and destroyed me I felt like I was falling into a deep dark abyss and I couldn’t get out. This is what happened, I WAS BANNED FROM CHCOLATE!!!!!
Yep that right you heard me I was banned from ever eating chocolate again. Do you want to know who told me this? Huh? My doctor told me. He said with his serious stupid looking face ‘I am sorry Mrs Armstrong but if your son keeps eating all this chocolate than he will end up with a series of diseases like diabetes or even a simple painful heart disease. If he wants to stop this from happening than I suggest that he is banned from ever eating chocolate again and doesn’t even think about it.’ I thought that my mother would say no and I was fine but instead she said ‘I have been trying to get him away from chocolate for a long time but he never listens, so hope he realises by a professional saying this what to do.’
After the appointment we went home without one conversation and when we got in the house I felt like chocolate flake so I went to get one from my chocolate cupboard but when I opened it I was all gone. Not even one chocolate was there. It was horrible. I felt my heart giving up slowly than five minutes later I was on the ground with another seizure. My mother called 911 and I was rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately there was no Cadbury to save me or any type of chocolate. I died right there and then on a surgery table it was the worst day ever. I never even got to make to Joyville. My mother new that smell of chocolate would have saved me but I guess she has rather me die than be stuck with a horrible disease. I guess she is a little right there. What do you think?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!