Old Tom Meets Patch

One day Old Tom was walking down the street to Mrs. Lumpy’s house to pull out her garden. Just to annoy her. But then Old Tom ran into a dog. The dog looked like Old Tom- bandaids, stitches, the whole lot, but he had a bone not a fish. He had an arm band that said ‘Patch’. A lot of pets had those armbands so if they got lost they would be easier to find.
Patch was thinking the same thing about Old Tom, because Old Tom has an armband as well. So they became best friends.
They ripped up Mrs Lumpy’s garden together. They robbed the butcher together. They got in and out of so much trouble together , until Rex the dog moved into the neighbourhood. Rex dug up all of the gardens before Old Tom and Patch could even get there!
So one day they came up with an idea on how they would sneak into Rex’s house and destroy that until he gets so annoyed he would run away, and if that didn’t work they would split up so they could wreck more houses. It worked! Destroying Rex’s house was a very good idea. Rex ran away and never came back. Old Tom and Patch lived happily ever after.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!