The 3 Week Guilt Trip

The 3week Guilt Trip

My name is Amber, and I am 11 years old and I’m going to share my story to you. My story is about my school’s 3week Sumer holiday.

It all began with a birthday party.

It was in my friend Bella’s birthday and I was the first person to arrive. While we waited for the others to arrive we were in the back yard playing footy. 1 and ½ hours passed by and every body had finally arrived
So we started by playing a game called splat. It was so fun but we decided on playing a treasure hunt instead. I found 6 chocolates (which was more than every body else!). When the games were over we had Meat Pie and capsicum salad for dinner. Now, I don’t really like capsicum so I stuffed my capsicum in my pocked and said I needed to got to the toilet but instead of going top the toilet I went into Bella’s and shoved it under her bed. When I came back everybody had finished dinner so I ate mine very quickly and we watched a movie called “Avengers”. After the movie had finished we put our sleeping bags down where we wanted to sleep and we started gossiping. A few minutes went passed and Bella’s Mum came in with cake. It was ice-cream cake (My favorite!) YUMMMMMMMMY!!! We finally drowsed off and went to bed. In the morning we had pancakes for Breakfast. After Breky we packed our bags to go home and once that was dome we watched a movie called “ The Hobbit”. It was an awesome movie but when it was finished Bella’s mum walked in the room and started raving at Bella for shoving capsicum under her Bed! I was like OH NOOOOOOO. My stomach collapsed with guilt. ? I was way too scared to own up so I just sat there feeling sorry for Bella and on her Birthday!!!!

All Thanks to me Bella isn’t allowed any sleepover until 2014 and for the rest of the holidays I didn’t even dare not to do the right thing!

And that ladies and Gentle Men is my 3week guilt trip!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!