Good Times

Many animals take the mighty migration over the Serengeti plains to rejoice over good times for they will not last.

Buffalo travel with a very short temper.

Zebra and wildebeest stampede the Serengeti plains in their happy millions crossing the mighty Mara river.

Elephants travel mighty distances and rumble their appreciation of good times.

The good times won't last that long so animals have to feed up and breed quickly.

Every animal has to be on his toes for there is danger lurking everywhere.

Buffalo get taken by lions and are poached for their magnificent horns by man kind.

Zebras and wildebeest get taken down under by crocodiles when crossing the Mara river or get hunted by lion and humans.

Herd numbers are so large that although some get taken it doesn't make a difference...in good times.

Elephants get poached for their valuable ivory tusk.

What has been happening for millions of years won't stop now.

Animals will continue going instinctively....For good times.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!