Legend Of Saria: The Eye Of The Tiger.

i suddenly knew what to do. i had to stand up and fight the enemy, but he was a big and strong fliberjabu and i thought that i could never defeat such a terrible beast. but i also knew that the fate of my small town rested alone on my sholders. i couldnt hold it in any longer, and so stepped into the mouth of the giant tiger. in fornt of me were two gorinas, but i knew how to fight them from the beastie on rested mountain. for some reason there was buggies inside his mouth, but i guess that this is a game, so who knows what could happen. i knew that i had to collect the stone of the rubie to match my collection so that i could finally solve the mystery of the cursed curse put on my dear beloved father, the great T.B.J. i found the ruby nd skidadled quick but i should have known it would be a trap, because the creepiest enemy ever. it was the element of fire, because i should've known that but i get very weak around fire. nethertheless, i fought off the wilderbeeastie unharmed, mostly because i used my proe, hich is kind of like a fairy. anyway, i am finally ok to find out the mystery of the cursed curse. i was ready.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!