Happy New Years

I’m was sitting in the corner writing in my diary when the teacher said my name, ‘Jessica’ my teacher said. I looked up and everyone was staring at me, ‘What’ I said, while everyone was laughing, ‘hmm’ she said. I rolled my eyes and continued writing. So coming to this new school is hard, I have no friends and everyone thinks I’m a freak. Ding! The bell went for lunch. So I went to the cafeteria and got my lunch, and like I thought I would have to eat my lunch in the bathroom, by myself. I finished lunch and walked back out to the cafeteria. The weirdest thing happened though, two girls came up to me, they told me their names were Molly and Eve we talked for a while, and I thought they were nice. So I actually have friends now, Wow! But the thing that ruined my day was the CCP’s (cute, cool popular) girls, Brittney and Chloe. They are so mean and rude, I don’t like them at all.
The next day I felt more confident, because of my new friends. ‘OMG! Eww, who dressed you this morning?’ Brittney said. I just ignored her and walked off after slamming my locker shut, Brittney and Chloe laughed. It was time for lunch and I was walking over to the table where Molly and Eve were when, Chloe tripped me over and my food went all over me. I was so embarrassed because the whole school was laughing at me. I quickly got up and ran to the janitors closet while Molly and Eve were chasing after me and were telling me it is ok, I was crying, I felt like I couldn’t show my face ever again. It was time for class, and it was science, but I like science so it was ok. I also had fun because we had to work as a three and I got to work with Molly and Eve. In English we couldn’t stop talking about how close it is to new years, we organised to stay at my house for a sleepover! I might actually like this school and most of the people in it. But I warned them about my teen sister that would also probably have friends over and be annoying as usual.
It’s the last day of school today, I can’t wait till it’s over because I haven’t had a good morning, and it’s because of Brittney and Chloe. They were like ‘oh what are you doing for new years, that’s right nothing because you don’t have a life’ they make me feel awful. Ding!! Over the Loud speaker the principal said ‘have a great new years everybody’ and Molly, Eve and I hugged each other and then Molly then Eve’s parents came to pick them up so then we all went home and talked on the phone for hours and laughed and laughed.


3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!