A Day In A New World

I woke up on a huge white bed and I stepped out and walked through the small round door. I went into another room, realising that I was underground. There was no one there… until I heard footsteps. I walked forward. The footsteps got louder and louder. I kept on walking until I realised it was just a dog. But there was something unordinary about the dog except I did not know what it was. The dog started to go away so I followed him. He led me to another door and I decided to open it. I was astonished of what I saw. I saw many little cottages. The grass was so green like I never saw before. But the people who lived their looked liked mean goblins. I decided to approach one. He saw me and he screamed. He kept on screaming until I screamed ‘stop’. He stopped but he didn’t seem to understand me. I asked ‘where am I’. He didn’t say anything but he gave a piece of paper that wrote THE UNDERWORLD. He brought some of his friends with a strange call. 2 more goblins came. They seemed to speak English like I did. The tallest one said “I brought you here” in a weird alien tone. I then said “I want to go home, I don’t belong here”. They then told me that “I must stay” I didn’t know why but I really didn’t want to stay here. I wanted to run but my heart’s instinct told me to stay here so I did. The weird goblin then brought me somewhere, far away. I walked for ages until I was so thirsty and I saw a gigantic castle. They dragged me into the castle. Then they brought me into some kind of factory. Inside it looked massive, bigger than it looked from the outside. They then asked me to go in some kind of machine. I went inside. This scanning device went from the bottom of my feet right till the top of my head. I went outside. One huge goblin came and started saying random words. The next minute I found myself at home. I still wonder what that machine did. Was I different? Did they ever want something from me? But I never knew.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!