The Black Room

The Black room
I walk into my room. It’s black. Not one single beam of sunlight. I feel a hit across my legs. I fall to the ground. It hurts so much. There are ropes around my legs, then ropes around my arms.

I wake up in a cold room. I try and get up but my hands can’t move. I roll over then I hear a door open. I look to the side and a masked man waits. I start crying and ask him why he is doing this. He has no answer.

He brings me to a room and a gold chair spins around. A man comes up to me and yells in my ear. Then turns around to the masked man and says perfect send her to the others. I turn to him and ask what others.

He opens the doors to millions of people slavering. People whipping others and hitting others.

I look at him please don’t do this to me. I start doing what they tell me but instead of feeling sweat travelling down my legs I feel blood. They cut me with the whip.

I’m lying on the cold hard ground, my legs killing me. I need someone to help me. The masked man walks into my room and talks to me. I ask him questions. The last question I ask him is how long I am going to be here for.

“Forever” he says.

I break out in tears.

I get a plan in my head. “These walls are made of sand right?” I ask the man.

“Yes”

The next day the guy brings me a spoon and lunch. As soon as he leaves I start digging my way to freedom. I finally get out of that horrible place and start running. I get close to home.

I smell fresh air and start to see houses. I run and grab a taxi. I give them my parents address. I tell them everything and they let me stay there with them.

In the end I got looked at by the doctor to check all the cuts and I lived with my parents.


by Georgia Tona

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!