Darkness Has Its Mysteries

Darkness has it’s mysteries

A deafening shriek filled the silent air. The smell of fresh blood overpowered the night stench. Crimson blood splattered on a street lamp, opposite an old shed.

Outside the dusty shed, the Jarrah door was ajar. Inside the shed, there was a horrible sight of blood everywhere in shed. Indeed this sight was eerie, but still mysterious, as there was no trace of where it came from. There was only a trail of blood going out of the shed. Going out of the rusty shed, I noticed some wool on the trail of blood. I thought it was the blood of a lamb, or sheep, but I doubted as there was a price tag attached to it. The trail led to an abandoned mansion, which was covered with over-grown weeds. When I reached there I found a tangled ball of hair in front of the mansion’s gate. Gaining access to the garden, I found a female corpse on a vegetable patch. At the morning, police came to investigate the crime scene, but they did not find any DNA to track down who murdered the body. So, until today the crime has remained unsolved.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!