Golden Sacrifice

Ridden down praise's path, he is laid a king royals robe.
Placed above mere mortal men, his name shall ever be known.
The curse of men, since we first began, did come again to man that day.
That they did be blind to what we see, but all shall ever know.
They brought him from thought; unjustly taught to his deathly way,
Then pressure from fools, put poor judges rules under men's wicked gays.
Soullessly raised, men patiently weighed, the abet for lovers pays.
Hoisted up to see no mere hate, wicked lucifer smiled up at his fate.
Days half way through are set undue and the border is split apart.
Set down amongst boulders stone, the saviour was hidden from lover's heart,
A time of cries passed down through three, till lady could not wait to be.
A saviour was brought forth from that seen loss, with ways and laws thrashed about due course.
Love and peace are anew at long last, the keys to death are his through fast.
Golden Sacrifice: Never forgotten
Inscribed by Jehovah

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!