A Chocolate Castle

One day I decided to go to a castle with my dog at a long lost city. It took me 1 week to get there. It was a retiring trip and Exhausting. But when I got there it was worth it because the whole castle was chocolate.

I ran to go pay but they let me in for free price. “Thank you “, I said with happiness. “You’re welcome” they replied. I ran in with joy laughing and looking at all the chocolate walls of the castle. I see a canteen so I went to the menu. I see chocolate pancakes, chocolate pizza with cream,
Oreo pizza, chocolate bacon and eggs, chocolate weet- bix with milo and chocolate burgers. Hmm yum. There was a huge line up but I still lined up.

“What shall I have” I thought to myself. When it came my turn I chose a large Oreo pizza. “Wow you must eat a lot” the lady told me in surprise. ”yes I do” I replied. “Here you go” the lady said giving me my Oreo pizza.

I walked over to a table. I started to eat my Oreo pizza and every one stared at me because I ate so fast.” What” I said gobbling my Oreo pizza down. “Nothing” everyone said quickly. I handed in my plate with pleasure. “Did you enjoy our Oreo pizza” The lady asked. ”yes I did” I replied.

I wandered to a hallway. As I walked through I saw a door with a sign saying chocolate taste tester. I opened it up slowly and quietly. I peeked my head through and seen a lab with a chocolate creator. “Come on in” he yelled. “my name is coco what is yours” he greeted.” My name is Cooper but call me Coop” I replied. “Come and taste my new design “ He explained how to do it. I tasted his latest design and it was delicious.

When I walked out of the chocolate taste tester room I walked down the hallway I also seen a Royal kingdom sign. I wondered what was in the room so I opened up the door curious. There was a steer case so I slowly walked up it. When I got up he top I saw another hallway with chocolate Knight Suits. “Wow” I whispered. I went over to one and I started to eat it. I ate all of the Knight suits. I walked up the long, chocolate hallway and at the end I seen a room. When I got in the room I saw a chocolate throne with a chocolate king on the throne. “hi there my name is king chocolate” the king greeted. “Hi my name is Cooper but call me Coop” I told him back. “Would you like to meet Queen chocolate” King chocolate asked. “Yes I would like to meet Queen chocolate” I replied. “Queen Chocolate someone would like to meet you” he asked Queen Chocolate.” I’m coming” She replied. “This is Cooper but call him Coop” King chocolate told Queen chocolate. “Hi there dear” Queen chocolate said. “Hi but I have to go”

I left the room and walked to the exit of the castle. When I walked to the car my whole car was chocolate. I ran to it and drove off in my chocolate car. When I finally got home I ate my car.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!