The Five Cows

The five cows were a group of cows trying to take over the world! But every time they got close super chicken just came along and stopped them .This was the time the cows succeeded! It all started one day when super chicken was getting all the attention in the lush green paddock. The five cows all wanted revenge!
So one day the five cows all huddled together to devise a plot .The leader got out a talking black board and explained he had found an underground lab that they could hide in at lunch , it was in this underground lab that they thought of their grand plan. When lunch came the black board said, “The first task is to escape the paddock”! When all the other cows were getting milked the five cows would fly out of that smelly old paddock quietly. To do this they built a sky blue cowopter. The day they escaped the paddock there were lots of people outside doing whatever they fancied. The cowopter started getting all the attention when people started screaming “it's a flying cow”.
Realistically cows can't fly cowopters, they flew out and crashed. BOOM CRASH BANG. That wasn't going to stop them from taking the world in their hands .So they all thought it was a good idea to rob houses and trade their stolen items for a Ferrari. After a day of stealing the cows bought the Ferrari they wanted. The five cows drove to Mount Everest and all shrieked “people of the world bring truckloads of grass ….or else!” All the humans listened to the five cows and the cows ate so much they were as big as a water tank! But super chicken got there and screamed at the top of his little voice “stop or I will use my sonic boom!”The cows just laughed. So super chicken used his sonic boom and the cows were sent rolling down the mountain into a pond and turned into ice sculptures. “Ha serves em right.” All humans at Everest were blaring “super chicken, super chicken, super chicken. From this day forward all animals thought it was a good idea to stop talking around humans. The leader was in the same ice sculpture pointing to the talking blackboard.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!