Jack And The Beanstalk

Once upon a time in a faraway land lived a boy and his mother. His mother sent him to the markets to sell their pig named “Donkey’. When he came to the markets an old man approached him saying, “”if you give me the pig you can have these magical beans.”” They made the deal and Jack ran home to his mother showing her the magical beans, she was so angry she threw them out the window. In the middle of the night Jack awoke wondering what the loud noise was. Jack saw a gigantic beanstalk so surprised, as he was Jack began to climb the beanstalk. When Jack actually realized he was walking on clouds he looked up and saw in the distance a huge castle. But where will it lead? To his death or his everlasting happiness! Jack decided that he would knock on the door of the castle. A young girl answered and said”how may I help you”? Jack was just staring at her thinking “”I’m falling in love”” but he hadn’t realized he was saying it out loud. Fortunately she was thinking the same thing. Their dream was broken by the arrival of her angry father asking “”what is going on, what does this person wants”. Clara replied “”I don’t know, he was just about to say when you interrupted””. Her father replied “” I’m sorry dear, I’ll be in my room if you need me”. Clara’s father left then she and Jack were alone again. Jack asked Clara why she was his size and not a giant like her father. Clara told Jack that she was adopted and that her parents had died.From then on Jack and Clara decided to go out and soon they were inseparable. On their hundredth date Jack proposed and Clara said yes. A grand wedding was planned but as so often happens things don’t always go to plan. Clara’s father arrived during the ceremony acting very angry and demanding Jack goes away. Jack grabbed Clara and climbed frantically down the beanstalk. He just managed to cut the beanstalk down to secure his and Clara’s happiness forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!