Kimi's Birthday

Kimi is a girl that is kind and organised but she is only in year 2. Kimi has a little brother in year prep and his name was John. She had a surprize when it was Friday because her mum reminded her that it was her birthday on Saturday. She was so excited about her birthday that she didn't keep quiet, instead she kept talking to her friends about her birthday, and what she thought was going to happen on her birthday. When she came home on Friday she kept asking her mum questions about her birthday and her mum told her to be quiet because she was sickof listening to her questions. When she waited for her dad to come home she started making the lolly bags for everyone that was invited. When she finished making the lolly bags her dad came home. When her Dad came home they had dinner. Kimi's mum organised everything before Kimi's birthday except for the lolly bags Kimi's mum also invited her cousins to come over and play.When Kimi finished having dinner she quickly had a shower and brushed her teeth then went to bed because she was so tired.When she woke up she rolled to the end off, the bed and fell of she was so excited. When she got ready for her birhtday she remembered that she forgot to tell her friends to come to her birthday. She was so worried that she quickly put on the clothes for her birthday and she thought that she just had to celebrate her birthday with her cousin instead of her friends. She wanted her friends to know her cousins so she could play with both sides. When she told her mum that she forgot to tell her friends to come to her birthday her mum said"don't worry since you've been talking about your birthday all day on Friday your friends will know that it is your birthday. When her cousins arrived she thought that her friends weren't going to come. But when the bell rang she went to the door and saw all her friends together. She was so happy that her friends came because that would mean that she made the lolly bags for no reason if the didn't come. When her friends were there she was playing with her cousin and friends. Her cousins and friends got on well together so they stayed her room to play. When they were playing she kept on hearing knocks on her door .When she waited for the person that was knocking her door she found out that it was her little brother. She told her brother to stop but he didn't so she said to him that she would tell there mum .He was too scared so he stopped. She said to her mum when they were about to cut the cake, that it was the best birthday ever. Everyone said that Kimi's birthday was the best one in that year.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!