Bang!

It's dark so dark... I'm lost and I can't find my way... I need help but no ones around... Oh wait what's that... AW! When I wake up I'm still in the old mouldy and musty room. I've been here for about 3 months, I think... But it's hard to tell. I'm in a room with no windows, no light and the door is always lock and I've never seen it open so I haven't seen the light for agers. I haven't heard anything but my own words and most of the things I say make my cry now. I miss the out side world, I miss the sun hitting my face, feeling the grass under my feet... Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, think of my life before this. Sun, Flowers, COLOUR... That's all I want to see, Colour. Pink, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, I don't even know what I they look like any more. I want to see them, i want to feel them on my face. All i see is nothing... black. Look at me now I'm cry and all I want to do is not to cry I have to be brave. No crying Jess, no crying. Well I have nothing else to do but sleep and sleeping stops the crying. So Good night world, hope I see you again tomorrow.

As I sleep I dream about the night I was kidnap. It was all I dreamt about now. Nothing else for me to dream about anyway.... It was dark night and I was coming home from a party at a friends house. I should have know better... I should have called my mum to come to pick me up but I didn't want to be bother... So I left at about 12:00 just as the party ending and all of my friends were going home to but most of them live right next door but I lived on a whole different part of town. So I stated walking home but I never made it to my destination. I was about half way home when a noise come from behind me. A big noise like to trash cans falling over... So I stated to walk faster, then another noise but this time it was closer. The noise kept on getting closer and closer, tell it sounded like it was right on top of me. Then a hand grabbed me from behind and that was the last thing I remembered tell I wake up in this room and I haven't left since.

BANG! I was woken up by a loud bang that came from inside the room. I was getting a bit scared now and bang made a bounding from my chest start, it was loud and consist. I closed my eyes tightly and wished it would all go away... BANG! It was louder now and it defiantly is getting closer. I'm so scared. Im breathing fast and heavy i feel like crying and screaming my lungs out. Please I want it all to go away and just leave me alone.

BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG!
AW!!!!! Then all want darker and I never felt anything again...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!