Randevier

There was once a boy named Jonathon from a tribe of Drogaver ( a group of mystical tribesman that were shunned out by society for their beliefs) once he got to the age of 14 it was time for his Calekray (a ritual in which you are transported to the alternate universe of Randevier),He was to meet with the tribe shaman for the ritual to begin. Randevier is different for everyone and nobody may tell others of what happened to them. Jonathon walked to the tribe shaman being glared and looked at by everyone in the tribe doing the Calekray is quite a dangerous thing some have even never come back, but Jonathon was brave he marched into the shamans tent and said to the old man in a commanding voice “im ready” the shaman got up and said to the boy “so be it” the shaman took him deep into the woods with the tribe leaders they got to a old ruined stone filled with strange markings then suddenly everyone around Jonathon started chanting. Jonathon was nervous even scared the suddenly a huge force hit Jonathon as if he was hit by a Giant suddenly a portal behind Jonathon appeared as he was pushed into the stone suddenly he was falling. He looked down all he could see was clouds then a humongous scale less bird like creature picked him up with its soft tentacle talons. Jonathon looked to the side he saw a large beautiful island, he saw village folk dancing and singing, he saw strange creatures feasting on plants, it was majestic. The bird flew him down and dropped him on a soft bail of grass then to be found soon after bye village folk speaking in a strange language they signaled him to come so he came when they got to their destination (the villagers home) they saw houses on fire people running and screaming it was bad real bad. Jonathon saw what caused it all a fierce deadly dragon stomping through trees and concrete like it was wet cardboard he knew something had to be done he walked up to the creature and spoke to it he said “I’m not going to hurt you” the creature spoke back “you’re not one of them these people chopped down my home were my race lived for wood and now I’m all alone” Jonathon said “these people did not know revenge is not the way mistakes were made they would have died without the supplies we all have lost but you cannot do this” the dragon said “you are right I will help rebuild what I have destroyed thank you”. Then suddenly another portal appeared Jonathon was sucked back in he was home he looked at the shaman and said nothing the shaman told him “it is complete” the shaman and the tribes leaders then walked off and it was over Jonathon sat there in awe with a new learnt lesson.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!