NEW START TO LIFE

Me all about me hayley. I love to play soccer. Soccer kind of run's in the family my mum play's soccer my sister ellie also play's soccer my little brother fynn play's footy and my oldest sister claire play's netball but my dad play's soccer as well.I have 2 sisters and 1 brother they are great fun unfortunatly i never get to see them because of what is happening at the moment.
I have had a newstart to my life I went into year 6. year 6 is the best year of your primary school life you get to do so much morse stuff like school camp's and a year 6 farewell. At my school we have 162 kid's wich mean's unlike mimosa public school they have around 400 kid's which mean's it would be harder to get into PSSA team's but at my school it is so easy cause when you get into year 6 you will get into a team automatically but if you go to mimosa you have less of A chance to get into a team.
I have so much support from my friend's at school i have know one of my friend's sins we were born we have grown up with each other we went to pre-school together and we have also been going to school together for 7 year's i have also know my friend's Tom.W. and Tom.M. sins we were all in pre-school and i have also been with both of them for 7 year's i will be with Tom.M. for another 6 year's because we are all of to year 7 next year i'm so excited but i'm also nervouse. I really have 3 sister's but one of them i don't count as a sister because of what she has done to me and all so i just don't think i can forgive her for what she has done.
At anytime in my life have i experienced having to say good bye to 3 of my closet sibling's but unfortunatly i had to and now that it has come to that i have come closer to meeting new people i came out of a shell that i used to be in because i was all shy but i came out of that shell and i started to put my hand up more and answer question's my dad got me to start eating vegtables i hope that one day kid's will understand that their is nothing wrong with being shy and as you grow older you will grow out of that shyness and if you are the only kid in the class that doesn't rase your hand then that is ok because you will get use to that people may tea's you about it but you don't need to worry about them because deep down on the inside you are so so smart and it does not matter about what people say or think about you but what does matter is what you think of your self. I learnt that it does not matter what people thought of me when i was shy but i learnt as long as i know that i am smart then it should not matter what people think of you. I have said it before and i'll say it agian it does not matter what people think of you as long as you are happy on the out side and inside. My friend's and i where all shy on our first day of school but then as we grew we had diffresnt teachers we got use to it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!