I Thought I Saw An Alien

“FLASH” went the lightening as Tim looked out the window. He thought, ‘I’m so bored’ so he walked downstairs to see if his mum needed him to do anything. He said ‘Mum, do you want me to do anything’ and his mum answered ‘no thank you Tim’.
Tim went and played with his little sisters, Emily and Nicole. They were twins. As usual, they were pretending to be beauty queens, which did not interest him at all, but he still played with them.
Later that day, Tim heard a bang from his dad’s garage so he went down stairs to investigate. When he got down stairs he saw a little green figure, which looked like one of his action man figures painted green so he took it up stairs and examined it. It was just like any other toy figure except it had these weird little eyes that wobbled around a lot. When his dad got home Tim showed him the little figure, but his dad just said ‘Son I have got no idea what it is. Tomorrow we will take it to a specialist and see if he or she can figure out what it is, ok son?’
Tim wandered up stairs into his room; he put the figure down on his desk, walked to his bed and went to sleep.
The next day he found himself in a weird place. Tim heard a voice. Tim called out ‘Who is there???’ “Greetings Turthling” said a voice, “We have captured you and are taking you to our home planet. There we will show you to our great leader The Tempera”. Tim thought that they must not be able to say there E’s properly. “We can so say our T’s properly!” said the alien angrily. “What planet do you come from?” asked Tim. “We come from Tezzlon,” said the aliens “And soon we shall be there.” ‘Hooooreck’ went the ship as they landed on the planet.
As they got out of the ship Tim heard a loud pitched sound and saw many aliens fall to their knees and start bowing. He saw a figure approaching in the distance. A few minutes later he heard the sound again and he saw a towering figure above him “Bring him to me NOW!” said the figure. He thought that this had to be The Tempera that they told him about.
As The Tempera approached Tim he tried to run away but a type of force held him back “What planet do you come from?” He boomed “Eeearth” “Ahhh Turth The 1452nd smallest planet in the 52 galaxies. I never liked Turth. Guards take him away and vaporize him. Finally he could run, so he ran like the wind. But Tim didn’t know that when The Tempera was angry he got really angry. As Tim was running he heard a loud roar and once again the figure was running towards him but this time The Tempera was carrying a large pistol sort of thing and was shooting brightly coloured beams at him. Ahead of him he saw one of their spaceships.
As soon as he got to the spaceship he got inside and took off and set course for Earth. But then he heard the ship computer say “Warning Ship capacity 75%”. He looked behind him to see that The Tempera was chasing after him and was shooting even larger beams at him. Quickly he looked at the control board and saw a picture of a pie. When he pressed it a giant robotic arm shot out of the ship and started throwing pies at the other ship. As the other ship stopped, Tim zoomed off to hyperspace and in about 10 mins he was back on Earth.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!