Laura's Story

A long time ago when my dad was in Vietnam in the olden days, he was very poor. It is a very strange place Vietnam. Snakes in bottles. A long time ago there was a war. there were real pirates who took all the food and drinks in Vietnam. One day, Vietnam had lots of food until a very, very big storm cam. My dad and my family were riding on a boat to Australia. There was not just my family. It was very big boat full with Vietnamese people. Everybody on the boat did not know there was a storm on the way. The storm washed all the food from Vietnam away! The storm washed all the food away to the bottom of the sea.
Then one day, real pirates sailed to Vietnam. The workers in Vietnam had already gathered some food and water after the storm.
Then something bad happened. The pirates rushed over to the food. They took it then ran to the ship. One pirate felt sorry and gave a bottle of water. It was a little bit, but it saved our lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!