Undercover Love

In a rundown area in a little part of Los Angeles lives a girl named lea (Katharina). Lea is in her late 20’s and is a pro street racer who is widely known throughout the area for being undefeated in every race for the past 6 years but is mainly known for her foul temper and attitude. Lea has had a number of boyfriends throughout the years but none of those relationships have lasted due to the fact she is constantly insulting and degrading the men she is with and none of them want to put up with that. She owns her own house, which she is currently paying off and also owns and runs a custom car workshop, leas life consist of successful team truck hijackings for expensive electronic equipment that is sold for millions of dollars.

Lea falls under the suspicion of the LAPD after word gets out about the truck robberies that have rocked the area so they send in ray (petruchio) to do some undercover work. Ray is an officer for the LAPD, he comes from a wealthy family with he’s dad owning five family business’s, he loves money but hates working to get it so he jumped at the opportunity to join leas street crew after hearing about the money she makes from her robbery’s. Ray had a plan that he was going to try and get lea to fall in love with him he would then quit he’s job and ask her to move away with him and get married.

After ray being in the crew for over a month he has won 8 out of he’s last 9 races and this has impressed lea a lot. she accepts ray as part of the team and trust him, he is always trying to get lea alone with him so they can talk. One night when they are alone ray tells lea how much he likes her and wants to move away with her and can see him and her getting married, but lea doesn’t feel the same way and likes her life as it is ray continues to try and make lea change her mind but all it is doing is making lea angry ray keeps going on and on until lea snaps and slaps him across the face and yells at him. Ray is so mad that he doesn’t stop to think but threatens lea that he is an undercover cop and he knows all about the robberies and if she doesn’t marry him he will convict her, she feels she has no choice and that if she refuses than her entire crew will go to jail.

The next day lea has made up her mind that in order to save her crew she will move away with ray and get married but it wont all be smooth sailing for ray with an attitude like leas he’s got some work to do. When she broke the news to her dad who she hasn’t spoke to in years due to the fact he disapproves of the life she was living, he was so happy to hear that she was getting married and settling down. When ray heard the news he immediately quit he’s job. He decided he would sell leas house and car workshop just to get more money for himself he then demanded that lea transfer all her money over to him but she refuses to, “lea you give me all the money you have now or you will go straight to prison” lea then knows she has to do it.

The following week ray and lea move away to a very expensive part of Los Angeles into a nice house over looking the water they end up getting married in the backyard of there house. On the day of the wedding when lea is walking down the aisle and sees ray standing there at the top smiling she thinks to herself that maybe she could cut him some slack and that she should do what he says.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!