The Jewellery Store Robbery

I see this man running down the street with a black mask covering his face hiding something in his hand. “Stop that man!” yells a shopkeeper running down the street after him. I try to stop him but it’s too late. He’s already run into the darkness. “He stole my most expensive jewel in the store,” sobbed the shopkeeper. “Did he harm anybody?” I asked. “No” replied the shopkeeper, still sobbing. “I’ll see what I can do about it,” I said, hoping I could.
The next day, police, forensic scientists and reporters came flooding in. “What happened?” screamed one reporter. “Was anybody hurt?” yelled another. “Give us some space!” yelled the chief of the police. A wall of police officers forced the crowd back out to the front of the shop. “Let me through, LET ME THROUGH!” yelled someone with a big temper from the crowd. This very short man who dresses well with a big black moustache half the size of his face walked through the crowd. His name was Gucci Zephyr, also known as GZ. He was the cruelest person in town. Everyone parted a space for him to walk through but one person. This person was going to have a very sore back. Gucci just pushed him over and walked over the top of him. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. “What’s going on here?” he yelled. “This shop has been robbed,” replied the police chief. “Well it ain’t me who robbed this shop” and with that, he walked right over that poor guy again. “I have a good feeling it was Gucci,” whispered one of the scientists. “Me too” the police chief whispered back.
“Look what I found” yelled a scientist holding a piece of glass above his head. “What is it?” the police chief said excitedly, walking over. “It’s some fingerprints,” the scientist said with enthusiasm. “Let’s have a DNA test, shall we? The police chief replied. When they did the test, it came up with the face of the culprit of who the DNA belonged to. “Who’s that?” one of the scientists said in a weird voice. “It’s someone who dresses well and has a big black moustache half the size of his face,” said the police chief. “It’s Gucci Zephyr!” shouted the scientist on the computer.
“Let me go, I SAID LET ME GO!” yelled Gucci at the top of his voice. The police had Gucci in custody and were taking him to jail. “We’re here,” yelled the officer to Gucci. They had arrived at The Jail For The Worst Criminals In The World, “No, NO LET ME GO!” yelled Gucci. “We will let you go once you get to your cell” replied the officer. They got to Gucci’s cell and threw him in the cell. “Welcome to your new home!” the officer said joyfully as he closed the door. “You will pay you annoying little mongrels, you will pay,” shouted Gucci. "I sure am glad he's gone," one of the police officers said happily.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!