Taken Away

Nobody talks nobody walks.

Silence in the room until a boom.

Shouting screaming and an urge to get out, but no one does anything because they're in doubt.

Tears’ streaming out everyone’s eyes yet no one dares to say lies.

Time’s up no one can be saved, everyone is enraged.

To be taken away,too many things at a time is a horrible crime.

Everyone is having to bottle up their thoughts because that's what they've been taught.

Hearts in grief locked up until they can be released.

Too far away from home and have no place to freely roam.

The others cry out for help, but all that comes out is a shy voiceless yelp.

The only place they can be happy is in their mind,as no one remembers how to be kind.

Lives and hearts taken away, nothing will ever be the same.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!