Murderer's Poem

This is my story, a confession if you will. For whom I am will remain a secret, but the truth will surely spill.
The start of the story was full of lust, but by the end, I had lost all your trust.
It started with one, and then moved to two. Soon enough there were more than a few.
With each victim there is, my list grew longer. No matter how long, I never had hunger.
I know what you’re thinking; I’m out of my mind. But if you knew what happened, you’d think I’m kind.
I don’t know why, but I love that feeling; when I push a knife through a human being.
I know it may be hard, for one to understand, how I could kill someone without giving a damn.
I better tell you know, how the killing usually goes, but after that you’ll have to read to know the ending of the show
For some reason I’ll hold you close to me, and when you least expect it, you’ll exist to be.
You’ll be dead on the floor, with your blood as cold as ice. And no-one will know why I’m not so nice.
For that my friends is a secret ill keep, and if you want to know, let’s play hide ‘n’ seek.
You’ll hide and I’ll seek, the funny thing is, I always peek...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!