Planet Bony

Planet Bony
Quick Max we have to get strapped in we are about to take off alright I am in lets go I cannot wait to see what it looks like up at planet Bony
Same with me Ryan we will be getting there in about two days it is very hot up there. Have you been up there before of course but for some reason it creeps me out because I saw a trail of footsteps and they not made from a human foot.
Maybe we should follow the footsteps when we get up there and see who in the world is making them said Ryan. I also saw a big hole in the ground and I was not game enough to go see what was in there because the footsteps led to it.
Well when we get there we will both go and see what is in there ok.
Look were here quick put the landing gear on or we will crash got it. We have landed yippee what an amazing trip no problems at all let’s explore. I cannot wait to see what those footsteps look like. I wonder what or who is making them.
They were searching for hours until Ryan came to a stop then Ma x did to there about half a metre bigger than last time said Max I a very scared voice.
Let’s go and follow them I am getting to excited, whatever. After a long time they finally found the big hole they were looking for, for about 2 hours.
They finally reached the hole, they looked down and said I do not like the look of those things and as soon as max went to say me too they heard a voice that said why not the two men were really scared but then the thing said don’t be scared we are nice aliens.
H hello my name is Max w what is yours Tex thanks, if you are wondering why we dug this big hole it is just our house I have a family of 3 me Lulu, Billy. Billy is always throwing rocks at things but I do not know what fun he gets out of it.
Once he threw one at something that looked exactly like one of you, then Max said so that was what hit me in the head last time I was up here.
Bang boom what in the planet Bony was that, and they both turned around and all they could see was a cloud of dust was Max’s and Ryan’s lift home the 2 men ran up to see what it was, then they saw what they both think it was the alien named Billy who would always threw rocks at things.
Tex came running up saying bad billy then said I am sorry I will fix it. Then Ryan said you better before 2 days ok easy then Ryan said were are we going to sleep in our hole said Tex.
The next morning the shuttle was 5 star it was so good though pretty much strait away they had to leave and off they went.
Daly murphy

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!