Pandarin Adventure

Once upon a time, but not very long ago, in China lived two pandas. Their names were Pandarin and Panda. Pandarin knew kung fu because he was a trained master.
One day Panda asked Pandarin,"Can I learn kung fu?"
Pandarin answered,"Yes, but are you a hunter or a priest?"
"I am a hunter" said Panda.
Pandarin got Panda up to level 85 but Pandarin wasen't allowed to train him because he was not old enough to train him.
Pandarin told Panda that he was allowed to follow him around to watch him and learn.They went to the jungle and ran into the evil mummy. Pandarin did kung fu on the evil mummy and Panda copied Pandarin's moves. They did a secret move and blew him away. After many months Panda became the same level as Pandarin in kung fu.
Years later, Pandarin died, a kung fu master.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!