Dark Sky

Dark sky
Audience: write 4 fun
Purpose: to entertain
Text type: scary narrative

One day a long, long time ago I was sitting on my balcony, watching and listening to the birds chirping away as I drifted off to sleep.
I woke up suddenly! I was freezing cold, and the sky was dark. I checked my watch, it was the same time as it was when I fell asleep. I was confused, very confused because when I fell asleep it was a beautiful day.

I went back inside to see if my family had noticed but no one was home. I grabbed my phone and rang them but it went straight to message bank. I ran to my neighbour’s house, but I could see, no one was home.
I was all alone, then I had an idea to go to my backyard and jump on my trampoline, because it helped me think.

I got off the trampoline and thought that everyone was out because it was father’s day. But why would everyone leave without me?
I start crying and then I yelled out “Hello?” I got no reply. I am on my own.

By Tia

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!