Video Games

Once upon there was a boy called Rex he play videogames and one day he was playing and one of the monsters beat him and the game was over and then an amazing thing happened Rex fell into the game Rex was so scared that he almost fainted but he didn’t he went into the level and then he heard someone coming it was bob the smiley face he said “hi” and then Rex said “hi ”bob is one of the helps he destroys things and he went further into the level and on the wall was amour and swords and a lot of other things to he defeated a lot of other things to and he beat up the boss and came out of the game and relaxed and never played video games again and all he did was read and read he read captain underpants the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!