Jameel's Racist Life.

Jameel was a boy born in Africa his life was very lonely, he was the only boy in his entire school that was African, Australian. Jameel only had one friend, Lakin but Jameel had limited time with him because he was disapproved from Lakin's parents, Lakin had also most of the time been on a suspension or detention for braking a computer, using inappropriate language and sometimes even hitting a teacher. He never got expelled because of his knowledge and grades.
Jameel always got teased because of his race, one of the lines that everybody had said to him that got him fully fired up and ready to burst was: "Go have a shower you piece of brown doggy do-do".After every day he went home and cried for at least an hour. Whenever there was a time that Lakin's parents were out of the house he would go visit Jameel. This always made Jameel happy and joyful. Jameel's mum was very nice and Lakin was always welcome. Every time Lakin came over he had a ball with Jameel and they always felt bloated from all the junk they would eat.
Up until the time Jameel and Lakin had graduated and finished school they did have a lot of dramas, but this brought them closer together but it was time to take their own paths. Jameel got a job as a concierge at the Chinese embassy and Lakin went to T.A.F.E. and is hoping to become a carpenter. At the embassy Jameel liked how there was multicultural mix with everyone there but his boss seemed to have a racist vibe that gave Jameel the shivers, after a few months he also felt that his colleagues were ganging up on him and they didn't seem to like him.
1 week later Jameel's boss went to Jameel's desk and said to him that he didn't like him and that his boss was getting some pretty awful complaints from the other workers his boss didn't care if he wasn't doing what the complaints said he just didn't want any trouble so there and then Jameel was fired. After what had happened in the past he had enough so he took the case to court. Jameel found out that the court won't bring up his case until a month after someone brings in a case. Jameel thought that a month would be enough time for his ex -boss to come up with an excuse so all he could do was hope and pray for a miracle.
When 1 month past it was time for the case to open. Jameel's boss cracked under pressure and the witnesses had no proof so Jameel won and it turns out the money he got out of the case he bought the embassy started visiting Lakin and he got married to a wonderful lady, had 3 kids, James, Chloe and Levi. Jameel, his family, and his friends lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!