The Abandoned Haunted School

“Jess, are you ready to go?” asked Karlee
“Coming now just getting my bag,” yelled Jess. As Jess ran around get her things, Karlee asked her mum if they could go a different way to school. “Yes you can.’’

On the way to school they came upon an old school so they went in and someone followed them.

The person caught up to them she said “We have to get out of here now oh hi my name is Audrey”
“Why do we have to leave?” said Karlee as she looked around
“Because it is not safe here we have to go now”


At break Jess and Karlee asked Audrey “why aren’t we allowed to go in the school?”
“Because if any one goes in the school the people that died in the school will follow you until you do something for them.”
“Ok so how do we know if we are getting followed?”
“Tonight, if it feels like you are getting followed home and when you are asleep it feels like someone is there that is when you now the ghost, are with you so keep control of yourself,” said Audrey
“Ok we will not let it happen” whispered Jess.

On the way home it felt like someone was following them. So they ran home.


When Jess was asleep Karlee climbed into her bedroom and tried to wake her up. Then something went BANG! Then Jess woke up and Karlee screamed. They hugged each other and said that the ghosts are here and they are going to follow us to we did something for them.

In the morning, Jess’s mum asked her why Karlee was in her room “She is here because.... she wants to get away from her house. Is that ok mum?”
“Yah it is fine but if you let me know it might have been a little better,”
“Sorry Mum.”

At school the girls were asking Audrey what they have to do to stop the ghost following them and when they have to do it.
“When do we do the thing that the ghosts want us to do?’’
“Well what you have to do is, tonight we all stay at Jess’s house. At 9.00 we will go your bedroom and from there I will tell you what we have to do”
“Ok then let’s get back to class.”
So when they were walking home some things started to happen so they ran Jess’s house and Jess’s mum said that it was ok for them to stay.
“So what do we do?’’ whispered Karlee.
“We have to say these words and then the ghost well appear and we then we ask what they want.
“Ok then let’s do it”
“These are the words say them with me”
All of them said the ghosts that are following us come out to tell us what we have to do.


Will they find out what they have to do before it is too late?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!