Scare School

Finally the bell rang, time to go home! Beth, Daizy and Lucy are all best friends. They always walk home from school together. But today before going home they felt like going for a walk. They past the Hospital and Target. As they keep on walking Lucy saw a street she hadn’t seen before. “Field...street I think,” said Lucy. It was hard to read because it was all rusty. “Let’s go in!”As they walked in they noticed it wasn’t any old town it was abandoned. They come across a old school. “That’s a good place to play soccer, come on!” said Lucy.
They kicked the ball in a triangle when it got back to Lucy she tried to get a goal but her kick was a little off and it went into the school. “I’ll get it,” Beth shouted.

“Ok,” Lucy shouted. Then they heard the highest pitched scream they ever heard.“AAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

They run in and saw no sign of Beth. “BETH!”Lucy called but there was no reply. “Come on we have to look for her,” said Daizy with a shiver. They walked down a corridor with leaking roofs and saw a locker opening. “BETH!” Daizy yelled.

“, I don’t think that is Beth,” Lucy whispered. Lucy went to open the old locker not knowing what to expect. Lucy gave a scream and ran dragging Daizy behind her. When they found a safe place Lucy told Daizy she saw a GHOST SLEEPING!
“A GHOST,” Daizy half yelled. “The school is haunted?”

“Yep,” Lucy whispered. “Come on”

Then they stopped they heard little giggles. Where were they coming from? Lucy turned around and said “RUN!” Daizy turned around “AAHHH!” Daizy screamed as they sprinted away. There was an army of like twenty ghosts chasing after them. “Quick” Daizy said “let’s go in that room.” They ran in and slammed the door. The ghost banged on the door. They heard a voice, “Is that you?” the scared voice said. Daizy turned around. “BETH YOUR HERE THANK GOD! I thought you might have already been.......doesn’t matter.”Daizy said.

“We have to get out of here!”Lucy said “but there’s no way out.” They just had to wait until the ghosts left. An hour had passed and the ghosts were gone! They ran out the door and ran to the entrance. But there were ghosts on the other side. They were trapped. There were ghosts coming from behind them. They had to try. They all pushed as hard as they could and just as the ghost behind them were about to get them the door swung open. All the ghosts had been defeated. They ran away in fear. Lucy managed to grab her phone and call the police but after that they all fainted. The next day they found themselves in hospital. The nurse told them that they had fainted because they had used up all their strength. They all had a sleepover that night and they all went to bed at 6:00.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!