Milly And The Magic Shell

Once upon a time there lived a girl called Milly. Milly loved to collect shells.
After breakfast one morning Milly decided to go for a walk down to the beach. Milly saw lots and lots of shells and when she looked into a rockpool she saw a starfish.
Milly was so tired that she sat under a palm tree and then it happened - Milly saw a magic shell. Milly went up to magic shell and heard someone say hello. Who was that she said to herself.
“Down here” said the little girl in the shell “what’s your name?”.
“My name is Milly” said Milly “what’s yours?”.
“Olivia” said the little girl.
“Nice name” said Milly “would you like a present?”
“Yes please” said the little girl. Milly gave Olivia a necklace with a wishing stone.
“Would you like one too?” said Olivia.
“Yes please” said Milly.
Olivia gave Milly a charm filled with magic powder and told Olivia that she could make wishes with it.
“Thanks Olivia” said Milly.
The next day they met again and played fun games together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!