Underground

In a weird, crazy and mad place. All the people, well they’re sort of alien type mutant things. They have all gone crazy mad. It must be war or something like that. I said to myself “I must be dreaming.” I pinched myself and nothing happened. OMG I’m going crazy like my mother! I can’t believe I’m in an underground world it’s amazing.
It was a bit blurry and I just woke up from a hectic water raft ride then I was in a canon ready to blow my head off. That would be disgusting!!!! I said to the alien things “Please, please don’t blow my head off, please don’t do it, please. I beg of you.” I was thinking if they cut off my head I’d be dreaming. It would be impossible to get back home to my family. I wish I could see them one more time before they cut off my head. I hope that the alien things forgive me for whatever I did. I thought to myself what I did to disturb them. I do not have a clue. I’ve gone mad in the head.
When I get back home if I ever do I will tell my family all about my adventure in the underground world. They probably won’t believe me but who cares. I hope that they didn’t forget me when I was gone and I hope they still love me. My sister and brother will think I’m making this up but I will show them one day and then I will be a legend. I thought to myself if I was a legend I would have to hide from the paparazzi and helicopters.
I’d be famous.
When I’d stopped thinking about when I got home, I asked the alien things if I could join the circus and be the commentator for the show. They said, "yes" and I nearly jumped out of my boots, wait I didn’t have any boots on, they didn’t want any muck on their ground or whatever is it. It was nearly the circus and I was ready for the audience to go wild and see all the work that my miniature friends have done. It will be astonishing. I can’t wait. I was shaking and nearly crying. One alien thing came over and said “It’s not that scary.” But I thought to myself if I did this show I would be amazing and the alien things would actually love me.
I’m all alone. If the alien things hated me I’d die.
It would be amazing if my family was watching and I was on video camera. I wish that they were here with me watching the circus. I hope that the circus will go well and that the crowd will love me.
“It is circus time"' said the alien things.
When the show ended everyone cheered.
I was back home in my bed with my mum right beside me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!