Jack's Adventure's

One day a boy named Jack was so sad because his parents died.
He went off on a big journey to find new friends. When he went on that journey he saw something that looked like a massive big dark hole.
In that hole was some insects. There was a centipede and a grasshopper. When Jack went closer they said "What are you doing here?"
"I am a traveler" said Jack. Jack was scared of the insects!
"I might go now" he said backing away slowly.
"Don't go, we will join your journey and look after you" said the centipede quickly.
"Ok, I would like that" said Jack.

Together they came to a grave yard with lots of spooky stuff. There was a house in the middle of the grave yard and Jack said " Maybe this is a tomb house with lots of spooky stuff inside!"
They went inside and when it was night time there was silence. They were scared. They saw a zombie and other spooky things like skeleton's and spiders. They were terrified!!
In the morning they left immediately, they didn't want to stay any longer.
Together they went back to the hole, and stayed there forever where there was no spooky things to scare them.

The End
By Codey Hill

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!