Maree And Eddie, The Resuced Pup.

One rainy cloudy day a little lonly Jack Russle puppy was brought into the animal shelter. He was one of the runts of the family, so unfortunatly nobody wanted him. But that afternoon a sweet little girl named Maree, came running into the animal shelter despreat to find a furry friend to adopt. There were puppys, birds, cats and even fish, there were so many to choose from. She was looking through the dogs and puppy isle because they were her favorite pets. Maree looked through the fluffy poodles, skinney greyhounds, and many more, but suddenly she came to a stop. Maree saw a Jack Russell puppy that looked lonely and abandon. Maree could tell from those big sad puppy eyes of his, that she had to have him. So she decided to ask her dad and mum if she could buy him, and guess what they said...YES. So the puppy was adopted and he wasnt really named puppy anymore, he was named Eddie-boy. Maree and Eddie became best friends forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!