Oceania

Once upon a time there lived a cute fluffy dog named Lulu. Lulu lived in a village on top of a huge mountain with many more fluffy dogs. Lulu had three delightful friends named Eve, Cleo and Ashlie. Eve was a golden Labrador, Cleo was a sausage dog and Ashlie was a pug. Lulu could not live without them.

One bright sunny day they all went to the beach. Lulu went diving and swam into an amazing place called Oceania. In Oceania, lived mermaids. Lulu met a mermaid called Nicolette. She showed Lulu all around Oceania. Lulu called to Nicolette and said,
“Oceania is the best place ever!”

“ You cannot stay if the evil queen sees you. She will kill you!” said Nicolette.

Suddenly, Lulu met Vivica the evil queen. She felt very scared. Vivica was angry to find Lulu in Oceania and so made a whirlpool with her magic to frighten Lulu. Lulu was frightened and accidently fell in it. All the mermaids gazed in horror and agreed that they would help her out. They tried and tried but they could not pull Lulu out of the whirlpool. In the end, all of the mermaids fell into the whirlpool too.

Under the weight, the whirlpool burst and everyone was free at last. Lulu was happy to be free but wanted to go home.

Back on land Lulu’s friends where looking everywhere for her. When Lulu came out of the water she told them all about Nicolette, Oceania and all of the mermaids she had met. When Lulu and her friends went back to the village, Lulu went home and wrote about her day. She was very happy to be back home and safe with her friends.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!