I Wish I Had An Elephant

One day there was a little girl named Ally. Ally was always wishing for an Elephant. So Ally told her mum and dad and they said no because there to fat. Ally had to go to school. Then she saw Layla and Layla said, “Do you want to play?” and Ally was sad because she didn’t have an elephant.

The next day she was still dreaming about an elephant but her mum and dad keep saying no but I asked like 10000 times but they said no. So mum said, “Do want a cat?” then Ally said ok. Then her and her mum went to the pet shop and got a cat and she said that she had to get a grey one because elephants are grey. So they got a grey cat.

The next day she woke up and she had a great name for her new cat, Elephant!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!