Haunted House

It was Halloween and all the children were trick or treating. In one street there was a haunted house but no one goes there. The children were all too scared to knock on this door.
One boy went to the haunted house and he knocked on his door and the door opened slowly and creaking. Then the boy heard something behind him but it was then wind, but then an arm grabbed the boy and took him and shut the door very loudly.
The boy’s friends heard the door slam shut and started screaming. They told everyone and they started screaming too.
Inside the haunted house the boy was put in a chair in a very dark room. The boy said “who are you?” and he said “I am Morris McDonald and I don’t like little boys knocking on my door”, and he turn the light on and the boy saw blood. Then the boy saw him, he had muddy, brown eyes and he was 5ft 7tall and had dark brown hair.
The man walked to the boy with a knife and he lifted his arm and the boys dodged the knife. The boy was going to fight him and he did karate and knocked the man down. The boy escaped and the man threw the knife at the boy and the boy got stabbed. It looked like the boy had died the man laughed and the police shot him and the man died too. The house was destroyed by fire the boy was alive because the man threw the knife but the knife chopped his arm. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!