Leon's Birthday


So it’s my first day of high school and by the way my name is Leon. I find myself in the men’s room and… My head is down the toilet and there’s three guys shoving my head down it. By the way it’s my birthday; I would rather three guys shoving my face in a cake!!! So back to reality my head is wedged down this stinking toilet and trust me its stinking.

Then, I find myself in this magical world I’m thinking that they flushed me down the toilet how rude anyway, I realise there’s little bunny’s hopping around the place and there laying chocolate eggs I’m stuffing my face with them at this point. They’re delicious.

I realise everything is made out of candy. I go straight to the closest river and guess what it’s my favourite white chocolate and the frogs are dark chocolate freddos. The fish are like warheads but not as sour. Enough of the chocolate river its very rich so Leon goes to the grass it taste like mint.

Then all of a sudden Leon looks up he sees these tiny shadows but when he looks up he sees the bullies but they are giant bullies now and they look uglier than before. They almost step on him so Leon quickly digs a hole in the ground while doing that he gets a mouthful of dirt which in this world is moose, then he waits for a couple of minutes and then comes back up then he sprints as fast as he can and without realising he has just ran off the edge of a cliff and lands in this chocolate stuff, he takes a whiff and it goes up his nose, he sees a sign that says nesquick sand he realises he is sinking.

Leon screams so loud that the bullies have heard him and they come and try to step on him again but Leon jumps and grabs onto one of the hairs of the bullies leg. The bully doesn’t realise until the hair falls out . The bully stamps his foot and yells which was so loud that it starts a earthquake the next minute Leon falls down a crack and lands in a pit of snakes remember there lolly snakes there spitting out venom which is lemonade but somehow it starts hurting my leg because the earthquake has started again and he is freaking out all of a sudden I’m flying through another crack ,I’m in a dark cave which is made out of chocolate scrolls the puddles are sour drops suddenly Leon hears a loud roar ,he walks a little further and sees a group of gummy bears the next minute he’s being swallowed hole . I think its revenge from when I ate them for breakfast.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!