Jack In Space

There was once someone called Jack, Jacks life was pretty boring but he had one single wish and that wish comes true in this story.
Now this story begins one day at Jacks school I wish I could go outer space Jack thought then suddenly before Jacks eyes a rocket ship appeared before Jack and as soon as it landed the door opened and out came an alien, or at least Jack thought it was an alien err… um… hello said Jack felling a little scared hello Jack said the alien who are you said Jack I’m Bob but you can call me agent 771 the alien replied are you an alien said Jack HA HA HA no of course I’m not an alien I’m a purer human being just like you then what are you doing here and why do you have a rocket ship what I’m doing here is easy I’m giving you an official badge for the DDSM dangerous deadly secret missions is what it stands for wow said Jack I’m a member of a top secret missions club it’s no club this is a real top secret mission base. You still haven’t told me why the rocket ship is here. It’s here because your first mission has arrived. What is it said Jack? You’re going out of space. Wow, out of space, this is going to be amazing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!