Volcanoes

Volcanos
Once upon a time me there were creatures. They lived on a land of volcanos. Their names were Ween, Cliff, Pinkie and Hearts. Hearts looked like a big love heart with arms and legs. Pinkie looked like a big finger with eyes. Ween looked like a big scary dragon with wings. Cliff looked like a big scary dog and he was half dragon too.

The next week a volcano exploded. They put water everywhere. Pinkie ran to get the helicopter to put water in the shoot, to spray everywhere. It sounded like a big bang. The next minute all the lava was gone so they celebrated. They went to the shop named marble. It was a very expensive shop to visit. But they went anyway. After they ate, they all went home.
By Gypsy Sweetman

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!