Fate

Sometimes I don’t get it
I’m human I guess, I’m alive and yet I haven’t been realised in this world? Am I dead?
Am I dust that fades away?
Am I a target to the world?
Am I a second choice?
Am I an invisible person?
I’m lost in a dimension full of upside down tress, Am I the only one that’s walking on hard heavy soil, while everyone is walking in mid-air , is this world upside down? Am I really that different?
I’m scared of being alone, but I have fate that someone can come and save me.
I’m sure I’ll be safe.
I’m positive I’m alive.
I feel no pain, I’ll seek trust and will gain respect and I ask myself again…am I dead?
Did I die in a car crash? Or did I die because of hate?
Yes hate, I remember now I was once bulletproof and now I’m a saggy fearful girl, drowning in terror and trepidation.
My alarm of falling
My negative feeling, the pain of saying good bye kills me.
The hate I got from above and beyond tears me down one by one. I didn’t get to love right, I got killed twice because of the hate I got from others, my beauty and personality was far out if this world, what can I say anymore?
I’m dead, what can I do?
When I’m standing there watching others getting hurt and feeling the pain they don’t deserve to get hate, they deserve to have a second chance to make things right.
And I ask myself. Who am I? And what’s my name?
My name is Hana Lasky and who am I?
I’m a beautiful strong girl who looks up and becomes stronger every day, I have a cute smile and I laugh like a dork. I’m shy at most point but I’m crazy. I have long mousy brown colour hair and I’m 159cm tall and I have lavender coloured eyes that shine at night, People should not hate one another for small mistakes.
And why did I die?
Because of my little mistake that made the world hate me.
Do you want to know?
I fell in love with my best friend.
That’s all to it. I was killed by jealously from others.
I will cherish every single word he says to me
“You’re a strong girl who looks up every day and becomes stronger’’ those words I will protect it with my soul and here I am in a dimension, now it’s time to bring him back to embrace me what anymore could I have? I only want you so come my love come with me and we shell hold hands and run though the burning flames to Saturn.




By: Dallar Xiong
School: Campania District School
Grade: 8

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!