Oliver And The Gold Machine

Once upon a time lived a boy called Oliver. He was 12 years old. He also had a twin brother named Otto. They were both best friends.

One day Oliver and Otto went to the park and their friends James, Jack, Jacky and Jacob were there. They were all walking at the park together and then suddenly all their iPod's vibrated and said:
Gold!!!
Get your shovels and start digging right here. There is a key and chest underground.

All of the friends went in a shed and found some shovels. After that they all started to dig until they found the chest. The chest was a 100 cm’s tall and there was a key next to it. Inside was................
A laser that has a password lock, A gold machine and 5 $100 notes. The laser password was on the key so simply Jacob unlocked the laser.

If you point the laser at a thing then it will turn that thing into gold!!!
The gold machine’s job was whatever goes in it ,that thing will be turned into gold!

All of them took the key, laser, money and gold machine into their secret hideout. Each of them took $100 each but their neighbor was spying on them.

Their neighbor saw how the gold machine worked so he decided to steal the laser and the machine so he can turn everyone and thing into pure gold.

The next day was a Monday and Oliver and his mates were at school so Oliver’s neighbor, who was named the crook decided to steal the machine at 1:00 PM.

When the crook went to steal the machine Oliver’s mum and dad were both at work so it was a good time.

The crook went right into Oliver’s underground shed and found the laser and machine. Luckily somehow alien ships arrived at town and some tankers from Turkey arrived to conquer Australia!

Luckily,when the crook came to steal the gold machine and the other stuff Oliver and his mates ran out of school because the whole town was dismissed and everyone at town went to their own homes.

The crook hid in the shed but Oliver ran inside and caught the crook! Oliver called his mates and told them about the crook. Oliver also
called the police and when they arrived the
tanks and aliens all went away!!!

As for the
crook the police arrested him and Oliver also
called the Melbourne mueseum to come and
take the laser, the gold machine and the key.
Since then eveyone called Oliver and his mates
The wise finders and all of them lived happily
ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!