I S He Hungry Or Is She A Hero!

“Can your mirror really tell the future or is this another scam for you to take pictures and post them online like last time, Matt? Matt was a young boy with blue eyes and awesome hair. Sarina, Matt said, “I am not joking this time”. Sarina was one of Matt’s friends. She had green eyes, short blonde hair and was a start B student.

Matt continued, he said that just yesterday he was studying for the history test and just then a picture of his mom came up the mirror. He saw that his mom was coming up the stairs to tell Matt to come down for dinner, and guess what, she did. After that I was totally shivering and terrified from what I just saw. Then just today morning the same thing happened but except the whole dinner thing. She actually called me down for breakfast.

Sarina still didn’t believe him. Matt was getting madder than a tomato boiling up on a fire. So he told Sarina, “Why don’t we stay up here and see if anything will happen. A moment later the mirror started to show pictures of Matt’s dad fall of a bag and sprained his leg. Matt left Sarina and quickly went down and stopped his father. Matt took the bag out of his dad’s way and left. When he got back Sarina was as still as a door. She couldn’t believe her eyes. They started jumping up and down and screaming.

Then Matt said that he wanted to go and eat, but then Sarina asked him that he ate 10 min ago. Matt replied saying that he always eats every 10 min. So they went don stairs had some food and went back up talking. An hour later Sarina’s dad came to pick up Sarina. When Matt went back to his room he got into his pyjamas and got ready for bed. When he got inside his bed he saw another picture. But this time it was worse than a bull chasing after a man. It was a picture of the mayor falling of a bridge and to the ocean. Matt very scared and told himself that he would go to the bridge the next day with Sarina and save the mayor. So he slept and got up the next day feeling so stiff. He went outside to get some exercise and he felt better a few minutes later. He got back to his house had lots and lots an lots of food for breakfast then called Sarina to come down to the bridge and meet him there.

So off she went and off he went. When he got their he saw Sarina with her motorcycle. She asked him why they had to come to the bridge in the morning. Matt told everything that happened so Sarina gave Matt a nice slap for bringing her. But there was no sign of the mayor anywhere. So the two friends went to a near by restaurant and ordered some food. Matt ordered an extra chips and extra burger for the road just in case they get hungry.

They got back to the bridge and saw the mayor waling straight towards the bridge. They quickly ran to him and told the mayor; do not go to the tip of the bridge or you might fall. The mayor was angry he told his people to take the kids away immediately. The people too the kids out of the mayors way and told them to go somewhere else. The two friends went back to the restaurant and were thinking what they did wrong. While they were thinking Sarina heard someone screaming for help.

She left Matt and went outside to see what had happen. When she got outside she saw the mayor on the tip of the bridge. She quickly called Matt and told him that the mayor was about to fall of the bridge. They both ran as fast as flash to get to the bridge. When they got there they saw the other people calling the fire fighter, police and the ambulance. Matt reached out his hand to the mayor to each but the mayor couldn’t reach him.

Then Matt had a great idea. He went down the stairs and went under the bridge with Sarina. He screamed out to the mayor to let go and not to look down. The mayor refused to let go of his hand. Matt asked him on more time while eating a burger. The mayor had to listen to Matt. So the mayor let go of his hand and landed on Matt and Sarina’s arms. A second later the fire fighter, the police and the ambulance came right on time. They all went down the bridge and got the mayor back on his feet. The mayor thanked the two friends so much. Everyone clapped for them and was so happy that the mayor was in tip top shape and that no bone was broken. But he still had to go to the hospital because his body was shivering from the fear that he had.

When Sarina and Matt got home they opened the television and were watching the news. Then they mayor they saw today got up and announced that he almost fall of a bridge but two kids named Matt and Sarina saved my life. The two friends looked at each other and were surprised but they kept watching. The mayor said that they should be a hero when they grow up or a person who wins money for eating the most. But the prizes that they will get is 6 passes to their favourite movie in the cinema, 6 passes to adventure park and 6 passes to their favourite restaurant. The two friend were so happy they were jumping up and down like kangaroos. They told their parents and they were proud of them saving the mayor. But then Sarina was thinking about what the mayor said. She told Matt and he said, “don’t worry, we will think of something when we grow up.

25 years later!
Sarina was a super hero and Matt was that person who wins money for eating the fastest. And they lived happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!