Random

So I'm in the kitchen, right, nothing unusual, then I hear this noise, not like a cat in the trash can, no, more like a rocket going off, only not as loud, so I walk outside, nothing; BUT THEN.....................a small rabbit hopped across the yard, not the build up you were expecting,huh, I turn around eyeing the rabbit like something crazy were going to happen, still nothing, so I start walking inside, kinda disapointed, i guess, but then I hear a sound, like a growling, gurgling, snarling sound, I turn around to the rabbit, somethings changed, the color it was white now it's black, and it's eye are red and is it growing? OH MY GOD! It's growing, the rabbit is growing right in front of my eyes! But what really scares me is the teeth, razor sharp and at least a metre long and it's claws are as thick as my hand. I try to run but my legs won't budge. Then it lets out an ear peicing roar type scream, like in the movies when the T-Rex roars, only more high pitch, and the air that came out almost blew me away, literally.The now 12 foot rabbit starts jumping toward me, easily clearing 25m in one jump, just before it crushes me, it stops, opens its mouth as far as it can and all these, well, little bright orange people come out riding giant color changing ants, I cant remember the rest, I think I fainted. When I woke up, I had no idea of where I was. The dirt where I was lying was pink and the sky was green, I looked around, everything was so weird, more giant color changeing ants and orange people, purple elephants and blue monkeys. I walked up to one of the orange people and tried getting its attention by poking them, but it was all mushy, like jelly, the person swung around and when they saw me they screamed at the top of their lungs, which made me scream, then before I knew it I was in the middle of the ocean with sharks swimming around me, but how'd I get hear? I look under the water to try and see how big the sharks were, but when I did they turned into silver turtles, I touched one to see if I was seeing things, but when I did I was thrown back. BACK IN TIME. I woke up on a big rock, surrounded by trees grass and ferns. I got up and walked around, then I heard people talking, I went to get a closer look. Vikings. Great, they'll probably rip me to shreds. Oh well, I thought the sharks would do the same thing and look what happened to them. So I walk up and touch the first Viking I see and once again I get throne, big purple swirls cover my view and then nothing, just black. Awesome! Now I'm know where. Then all of a sudden my face was wet and i could hear someone yelling but i couldn't make out the words and it felt like someone was shaking me back and forth. I woke up in me bed, with a bucket of water that had been tipped on my face and my brother shaking me saying "WAKE UUUUPPPP!!" Next to me in my bed was a little 30cm orange man, a shark, a turtle and a Viking toy, along with a rabbit.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!