Jake Fatso The Candy King

Once there lived a boy called Jake Fatso,but his parents him his second name(Fatso)because when he was a baby he used to be very FAT!But now,he was in year five.One thing about Jake is that if he ever sees candy anywhere,EVEN with his teacher he would take it and eat it.But the surprising thing was that he never grew fat. In fact,he was the skinniest in his whole school when he was in year five.
One day,Jake saw the principal of his school eating eating an extra large chocolate bar!He ran to take it and snatched it off him,WHOOSH!He quickly ran with the chocolate bar and ate it.
The principal expelled Jake.But secretly,the principal did it for a good reason."JAKE FATSO!son of Joe,I here by declare you EXPELLED!"said the principal.But a minute later,the principal whispered into Jake's ear and told him to go to a school called 'Candy College'.
After Jake came home from school he told his parents what had happened.His dad said in a very angry voice"SON"but then in a happy voice"WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!"His parents were very happy of what their son had done so they gave him some money to go and buy himself a lolly from the candy store.
On his way to the candy store,he suddenly fell into a very deep hole!it was 100 feet to the ground!After the fall.Jake landed in a huge pool of popping candy with lollies and chocolate.He was absolutely amazed!Jake then,picked up a candy gem and decided to eat it.Instantly he became into the candy king!He even had a huge army of candy warriors and he also had a special ever lasting lolly!
A few hours later,King Jake came out of his candy chamber and found out that the city of candy was under attack by the...HEALTHY FOOD!!!Jake's biggest nightmare had come true!
Healthy food was Jake's worst enemy so he decided to put on his candy mask and and declared a war!He went with his army to defeat the healthy food.He shouted"CHARGE!!!" as the candy people ran towards the healthy food with weapons made out of the world's best candy.They were made of candy metal and candy steel.
Just then,Jake noticed that his classmate,Nicky Sprout Potato-head (also known as N.S.P) was the commander of the healthy food army!N.S.P was the complete opposite of Jake,he hated junk food and loved healthy food,euugh!
Both of the armies charged at each other,Jake's army was called the 'Healthy food killers' which was also known as 'H.F.K' for short.The war was very hard and both armies tried their best to try and defeat each other.Luckily,Jake then decided to use a magical candy spell."Candy Crush!"recited Jake as he held out his open hand facing up.Suddenly a portal appeared and sucked N.S.P and his army in.It had sent to another dimension!To make things even better,A whole range of different candies fell from the sky!
It was the best day of Jake's life and as for N.S.P,well he was locked inside another dimension forever!But all the fun didn't last for long,unfortunately all the candy had disappeared and Jake had turned back to normal and found himself lying on his sofa back at home.It had all been a dream!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!