Oh, WHAT WONDERS A CAT WITH A MAT AND A RAT CAN CAUSE!!!

I once caught a cat that loved its mat. I got a bat and found a rat. I thought I was dying but I found myself buying ten million mats with one thousand cats sitting on 5 billion rats. I went home in shock to find a big block. The block was on my mum that had a big bum. I tried to move my mum but she was drinking rum while her big bum was stuck to some gum. I got a stick so I could pick the big piece of gum that was stuck to my mum’s big fat bum. To get some rest I changed my vest. I blew my nose with a hose. It was a little strange, but hey I became free range. Then it felt cool so I sat on a stool. There was some gold and a chicken, it was bold. I threw the chicken and got bitten. Hoping it was all a dream I got a beam. It shined so bright I lost my sight. Oh, what wonders a cat with a mat and a rat can do.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!