Vinyl Love...

Vinyl Love...

The moon shed a tear as her heart broke, shambles drowned in blood as a magenta fog surrounded her. Her soft hair brushed her back, feeling gentle against bare skin. The air around her became freezing cold. A death sentence.

He wasn’t scared. Solemnly he walked through the wall she had built, he gently held her hands in his, leaning forward he brushed his lips against hers, then he turned and pushed her remaining boundaries down. He wrapped his arms around her and carried her out, she grew warm against his chest.

She watched it heave as his heart sped.

He lay her fragile body down, in an instant vines wrapped around her body, pulling her down through the soft earth. He kissed her lips briefly before a vine wrapped around them, he watched the green of her eyes fade to a dull grey as the life left her. He breathed the words before she disappeared...”I love you.”


Lili Smith
Age: 12
34 Franklin St, Richmond
Grade 6
St Johns Catholic School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!